A 10-0 Buckeyes run sparked OSU over six minutes into the fi

Off topic discussion

Moderator: ACAPmod

A 10-0 Buckeyes run sparked OSU over six minutes into the fi

Postby wangshi » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:31 am

CHICAGO -- Kobe Bryant is riding a bike. Gareth Bale Jersey . Thats about all he can do right now, so hes trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers. Bryant broke a bone in his left knee Dec. 17 at Memphis while playing his fourth game in five nights, likely sidelining the superstar guard for six weeks. The injury against the Grizzlies occurred in his sixth game back after he missed the start of the season while recovering from a torn left Achilles tendon. The pair of injuries for the 35-year-old Bryant raised questions about whether he would ever return to his previous form. But he said Monday night he had no doubt he would play at a similarly high level again. "There was before I came back the first time because I didnt know how my Achilles was going to respond to playing and changing directions," Bryant said before the Lakers played the Bulls in Chicago. "The game in Memphis I had a pretty good feel for it, getting back to being able to do what I normally could do. I feel confident about it. I did play that second half on a fractured leg and played pretty well. I feel pretty good about my chances." But the rehab from the knee injury has been slow going so far. The 15-time All-Star said he is limited to mostly bike work right now and any talk of a return is up in the air until he returns to the court. "Try not to think about it too much," he said. "Just go day to day." Playing without Bryant and Steve Nash, the Lakers had lost 12 of 15 heading into the game at Chicago. But Los Angeles had won two in a row since a six-game losing streak, with Nick Young and Kendall Marshall helping fuel the mini-recovery. The Lakers still face a long road back to contention in the loaded Western Conference, especially with their injury issues. Nash is out with a back problem, and the team also is missing guards Jordan Farmar (torn left hamstring), Steve Blake (torn elbow ligament) and Xavier Henry (right knee bone bruise). "It just makes it harder," coach Mike DAntoni said of playing without two of the teams biggest stars. "Youre not quite as good as you were when you had the guy. The biggest thing is how to finish games off because you know where youre going if theyre on the floor. Youve got to figure that out." Henry could return soon. He is expected to step up his rehab work when the Lakers practice Wednesday in Miami. Even with his limited action, Bryant remains one of the most popular players in the league. He had the most All-Star votes among the Western Conference guards when balloting was announced Jan. 9. The fan voting was set to close Monday night, and the starters for the Feb. 16 game in New Orleans will be announced on Thursday. "Ive always looked forward to playing in All-Star games. Its always something thats been a huge honour," Bryant said. "With that being said, I havent played. I think some of the other guys who have been out there performing and playing well and are All-Star worthy should be the ones out there playing." Bryant isnt taking anything for granted in his 18th NBA season, especially with his injury problems over the last two years. All the time on the sideline also has provided more perspective on how the game has changed since he was a rookie in the 1996-97 season. "Its much, much less physical," he said. "Some of the flagrant fouls I see called nowadays makes me nauseous. You cant touch a guy without it being a flagrant foul. I think some of that are some of the negatives Ive seen change. But theres positives, too." Wales Jerseys . The team said they will announce a corresponding roster move prior to their series opener on Tuesday night in Kansas City. Joe Allen Jersey . As if he had been rehearsing it, Vasquez looked around with a grimacing stare as he clinched two fists and flexed his muscles. What do you think of DeMar DeRozans face after he hits a big shot, he was asked moments earlier. http://www.soccerwalesshop.com/blank-wales-UEFA-EURO-jersey/ .com) - Driphus Jackson had three touchdown passes, including two in a 19-second span in the opening quarter, to guide Rice to a 30-6 rout of Fresno State at the Hawaii Bowl.Columbus, OH (SportsNetwork.com) - DAngelo Russell scored 22 points and handed out seven assists, and Marc Loving tallied a career-high 18 points, as 16th-ranked Ohio State pounded Campbell, 91-64, at Value City Arena. Russell shot 9-of-13 from the field, including hitting four 3-pointers. Shannon Scott and Sam Thompson each chipped in 11 for the Buckeyes (4-0), who shot 60.7 percent from the field. Andrew Ryan paced the Fighting Camels (1-3) with 17 points, including 14 after halftime when he shot 4-of-6 from beyond the arc. D.J. Mason scored 10 with six rebounds. Thanks to leading by over 20 points for nearly the entire second half, Ohio State was able to empty its bench. All 10 players that appeared for the Buckeyes scored at least three points. Ohio States constant pressure from end-to-end disrupted and overwhelmed Campbell all night. The Buckeyes forced 17 turnovers and scored 25 points off them, and they scored 17 points on the break compared to just four for Campbell. A 10-0 Buckeyes run sparked OSU over six minutes into the first half. Kyre Hamers layup for the Fighting Camels cut the Ohio State lead to 16-10, but Loving answered with a jumper seconds later. Thompson scored four points in the run, and it was finished by a Scott layup. Less than two minutes before halftime, a quick 6-0 spurt capped by a Russell triple gave the Buckeyes a 23-point halftime advantage. Ashley Williams Jersey. Running that play on a consistent basis made that play. Anybody couldve made that shot, said Russell. Campbell was unable to get much closer despite Ryans best efforts. In a span of less than three minutes, he hit a trio of second-half 3-pointers in a row, but the Fighting Camels defense did not get the stops they needed to get back in the game. We kept them focused by breaking up the second half into chunks. We won two chunks in a row and tied a third, said Campbell coach Kevin McGeehan. I was very proud of how much fight the team had in them throughout the second half regardless of the scoreboard. Game Notes Scotts streak of three games with 10 or more assists ended with only five ... This was the first meeting between these two teams, and Ohio State is now 13-0 against Big South opponents ... Loving has scored double figures in every game this season ... The Buckeyes are 97-1 against unranked non-conference opponents at home under Thad Matta, including winning 52 in a row ... Ohio State had all five starters reach double digit points for the first time since Feb. 6, 2011. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
wangshi
ACAPuser
ACAPuser

Return to Discussion