Howard said Harrison, who also won 10 Canadian firefighters

Off topic discussion

Moderator: ACAPmod

Howard said Harrison, who also won 10 Canadian firefighters

Postby wangshi » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:47 am

MESA, Ariz. Lawson Crouse Jersey . -- LPGA Tour player Alena Sharp won the Symetra Tours season-opening Visit Mesa Gateway Classic on Sunday, beating Marissa Steen by two strokes. The 32-year-old Canadian closed with a 1-under 71 for a 12-under 204 total at Longbow Golf Club. She finished second last year, two strokes behind Jaclyn Sweeney. "It feels amazing, Ive worked really hard the last five months and Ive finished second a lot on this tour and this is my first win," said Sharp, who earned $15,000. "It feels really good. I struck the ball well all week, putted well and hung in there. ... It was a little bit of a grind today, but I used my mental toughness and training to get through it and Im happy that Im holding the trophy." She will return to the LPGA Tour on March 20-23 at the LPGA Founders Cup in Phoenix. "This is a big confidence boost, I played well in the Bahamas and missed the cut in Australia so I was a little bit down coming into this week," Sharp said. "These three days have brought me back up and now I have a month off until the next tournament, the LPGA Founders Cup, and Im looking forward to that." Steen finished with a 68. Emily Talley (65), Becca Huffner (68), Sadena Parks (68) and Jennie Lee (71) tied for third at 9 under. Cheyenne Woods, Tiger Woods niece, had a 71 to tie for 14th at 3 under. She won the Australian Ladies Masters this month. Aleksi Heponiemi Jersey . Wheeler said Kane was just making a joke that was misunderstood and misinterpreted by "Winnipeg folks" and the media once again. Wheeler repeated that he believes Kane is a player who has the ability to help the Jets get to the next level as they try once again to reach the playoffs in 2014. He made the comments initially in an interview, when asked how the Jets could compete in the Central Division with teams that have made some high-profile off-season signings. Alex Petrovic Jersey . Fans can also watch the game on the newly launched TSN GO (currently available to Bell TV and Rogers customers), which gives TSN subscribers the freedom to live stream the networks programming from their smartphones, tablets, and computers at no additional charge – just as they would watch Canadas Sports Leader on TV at home. The following week, MLS ON TSN is at BMO Field in Toronto to deliver live coverage of TFCs home opener vs. D.C. United on Saturday, March 22 at 4:30 p. http://www.hockeypanthersofficialonline.com/ .The 24-year-old quarterback spent four seasons at Northern Illinois and in 2013 was a finalist for the Heisman, which is awarded annually to the most outstanding player in U.(CCA) - One of the finest front-end players in curling history has passed away. Neil Harrison, a two-time world champion with skip Ed Werenich (1983 as the lead, 1990 as the alternate), died early Monday at the age of 64. In his prime, he was one of the games best leads, and was a trailblazer for front-enders who specialized in the positions. He earned six Brier Purple Hearts, representing Ontario, and was elected to the Canadian Curling Hall of Fame in 1991. "Hell be greatly missed, obviously," said fellow Hall-of-Famer Russ Howard, who played against Harrison for many years in Ontario, and played two seasons with him in the late 1990s. "I truly believe he was the first of the guys in the modern era of curling to say that he was going to perfect his position. It used to be that your lead was your worst curler, where you put your weak link. But he was so good - he made a positive difference on every team he played for." Howard said Harrison, who also won 10 Canadian firefighters curling championships and was the captain of the victorious Team Norrth America team at the 2011 WFG Continental Cup in Camrose, Alta. Denis Malgin Jersey. , caught on to some of the nuances of curling, most of which are now commonplace, long before his peers "We got to a final for $40,000, and I was throwing my draws heavy all week. I had a draw to the four-foot for the win against Kerry Burtnyk," recalled Howard. "I let the rock go, and Im screaming, whoa, whoa, right off. But Neil has his head down and hes pounding it as hard as he can. Well, the thing ends up right on the button. We come off the ice to have a beer, and I say to Neil, Why were you sweeping that? I slid out heavy, and I was heavy all week, but he told me that I slid heavy, but there was no rotation on the rock, so he knew it was going to die. That was Neil; he was ahead of his time in recognizing that sort of thing." Harrison was equally in demand off the ice, said Howard with a laugh. "Nobody could hold court like Neil Harrison," he said. "He was one of those guys who everybody wanted to sit down and have a beer with." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
wangshi
ACAPuser
ACAPuser

Return to Discussion