J.J. Watt wants you to know no ordinary

Off topic discussion

Moderator: ACAPmod

J.J. Watt wants you to know no ordinary

Postby jackky » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:39 am

J.J. Watt is coming along nicely Kamalei Correa Jersey after undergoing surgery following the Texans' wild-card lo s to the Chiefs.Day 4. #Progre s pic.twitter.com/pgz1lUUBzB JJ Watt (@JJWatt) February 25, 2016 But he says hisinjury has been mischaracterized by many in the media as a sports hernia, and scoffed at that on Thursday.MORE: NFL's Top 25 free agents | Each team's worst contractStop calling my injury a sports hernia. I'm sick of seeing that. Either get Tony Jefferson Jersey the facts straight or don't report on it at all. JJ Watt (@JJWatt) February 25, 2016 If you think I'd leave a game and my teammates over just a sports hernia, you're crazy. JJ Watt (@JJWatt) Jarrod Pughsley Jersey February 25, 2016 We all know Watt is a machine. He's nearly impo sible to contain as a pa Matthew Judon Jersey s rusher and again earned was NFL Defensive Player of the Year. It takes a lot to keep him off the field. Apparently, it takes more than a sports hernia, an injury that has sidelined other great competitiors.Le son of the day: J.J. Watt is no ordinary man.
jackky
ACAPuser
ACAPuser

Return to Discussion