Edmonton Oilers sign free agent forward

Off topic discussion

Moderator: ACAPmod

Edmonton Oilers sign free agent forward

Postby jackky » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:22 am

EDMONTON - A three-year deal for Ben Eager highlighted a busy first day of free agency for the Edmonton Oilers.Edmonton signed the six Charles Harris Jersey -foot-two, 235-pound forward Friday for US$3.3 million after Eager scored seven goals and 17 points last season."I've been mostly on one-year deals lately, so I was looking to join a team, get that security and be part of things for the future," Eager explained. "I don't know if there's a better team to look at with as much upside as the Oilers right now. It's a great team that's on the rise."It William Hayes Jersey will be an exciting atmosphere coming to the rink every day. We're going to be a tough team to play against."The Oilers also signed centre Eric Belanger to a three-year deal, defenceman Cam Barker to a $2.25-million, two-year contract and forward Darcy Hordichuk to a one-year deal.Belanger said his agent fielded calls from a large number of teams but he eventually settled on the Oilers. Adam Joseph Duhe Jersey "My final choice was to go with the Oilers for security and an up-and-coming young team. I'm excited about the opportunity," Belanger said.Tambellini said the Oilers picked up a versatile player."He presents intelligence. He does well on face-offs, something that we desperately needed. He has an ability to play with good players. He can move the puck, make a play. He's always been able to do Laremy Tunsil Jersey that," said Tambellini."(Head coach) Tom (Renney) can use him in a lot of different situations."
jackky
ACAPuser
ACAPuser

Return to Discussion