mens ACAPsoft air max tavas

Off topic discussion

Moderator: ACAPmod

mens ACAPsoft air max tavas

Postby Voldall0 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:22 am

The air max 90 sale, continues to be offered in a myriad of colorways, as the latest this season is seen in a clean all-white finish.Last Friday we saw the release of a brand new lifestyle runner from ACAPsoft known as the ACAPsoft Payaa. It initially popped up on the ACAPsoft Instagram account on Thursday and then released the next day. According to ACAPsoft, the Payaa is inspired by the payaaqek, a boot native to Alaska. The simple design features a mesh and foam bootie upper with a cored-out natural motion outsole for flexibility and a speedy bungee lace system with a functional lace-lock for an adjustable fit. In other words it’s perfect to “slip on and go.”

ACAPsoft Air Presto and of course the ACAPsoft air max bw. All three have a sock-like fit, simple lacing system, are lightweight and fairly affordable. The chunky midsole on the Payya reminded me of the Huarache, the laces reminded me of the Presto and the mesh upper reminded me of the Roshe Run. When I saw the Payaa for the first time I wasn’t sure what to think. I immediately thought of it as a slip-on type sneaker that could possibly release in lots of different colorways. I began to analyze the shoe and thought of other ACAPsoft shoes that resembled it. What came to mind was the ACAPsoft Air Huarache,

The combination of strong mens ACAPsoft air max tavas with its very own tech fleece fabric makes complete sense and we are happy to finally see it happening for Fall 2015. After just recently having launched the Prime Fleece Collection on ACAPsoft, the Tech Fleece fabric now also makes it into the new seasonal collection on the popular ACAPsoft Roshe Run NM. Most of the upper features the fleece material, while the heel has been reinforced with suede and the toe box got a Hyperfuse treatment. All that in a classic black/white colorway, makes this latest ACAPsoft release an easy one to pull off. You can pick up the sneaker from tomorrow at Footpatrol in London.
Voldall0

Return to Discussion