The line forms at the rear...

Topics that don't belong in the other categories....

Moderator: ACAPmod

The line forms at the rear...

Postby Siegfried » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:18 am

As of this date, we have 39 members on this forum... yet the member number of the last few members is higher that one would expect. This is because we have around 300 half-completed registrations by spammers who are obviously hoping to get some free advertising from being a part of our member list. What makes this even funnier is that our member list can't even be accessed by non-members!

How do I know that they are spammers? Names like "DRUGNAMECheapBuyinng", "DRUGNAMEInCANADA" and "BuyDRUGNAMERX" aren't exactly subtle... :lol:

I just thought I'd share this. :wink:
Siegfried
ACAPadmin
ACAPadmin

Re: The line forms at the rear...

Postby Unregistered » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:33 am

Oh, how I hate (forum) spammers. I have begun disabling private messaging and email-from-board functions on all the forums I am registered with. I don't like having to do this, but there have been so many times I've gotten an email notifying me of a new PM for a forum I haven't visited in a year or three.
Unregistered

Postby Siegfried » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:31 pm

Unregistered wrote:Oh, how I hate (forum) spammers. I have begun disabling private messaging and email-from-board functions on all the forums I am registered with. I don't like having to do this, but there have been so many times I've gotten an email notifying me of a new PM for a forum I haven't visited in a year or three.

Yes. It's a huge problem these days. The crackers have become darn good at what they do and they can get into many sites with just software. Then they send off thousands of PMs... I help out at a forum with 5000 members (eurobricks.com) and we had to bring in a no-PMs for new members rule to combat it. Here I tend to re-write the site registration code whenever there's a problem.

On a similar note, your member number is 864, even though you are our 58th member. It all became un-funny when the board had an un-finished registration every 30 minutes. My recent mods put a stop to that... but I doubt it'll last long.

Spammers sux.
Siegfried
ACAPadmin
ACAPadmin

Postby Siegfried » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:17 am

Lots of spam recently... :( I just upgraded the board which I hope will improve things...
Siegfried
ACAPadmin
ACAPadmin

Re: The line forms at the rear...

Postby rainahuang » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:46 am

Heart And Soul Bonds Wholesale dead sheep shoe Boots
Our lives are greeted by different types of relationships. Some fun, some cozy and intimate, some crazy and adventurous, some inseparable. Nevertheless, new balance pas cherthere are also other type of connections, moncler saldi which transcend these. ACAPsoft chaussures These are the heart and soul bonds. Scarpe ACAPsoft uomoOne does not need to talk or exchange messages but still there is a knowing or a feeling of the other person. pandora jewelry Here the channels of heart and soul connection are alive. louboutin pas cher chine
We have all experienced this at some moments in life. dead sheep shoe bottes FemmeLike when you are wishing to eat a special dish and without saying a word your mother/father/housemate makes it for you. When you have suddenly thought of a friend and felt as though she was not ok nice ACAPsoft shoes and you call to say hi, you discover she is going through a tough patch. Wholesale dead sheep shoe BootsThe electricity you feel running through your body when you connect with someone so profoundly. scarpe ACAPsoft runningThe time when you meet someone in your dreams and it feels so real. When you look deeply into someone's eyes and you just know their true essence. Wholesale dead sheep shoe BootsWhen your spouse has a stomachache and u can feel the sympathy pain. new balance saleWhen you think of someone and then suddenly they call you unexpectedly and you say “Hey! I was just thinking of you!” When you are thinking about something and the next moment your friend talks about the same thing - almost completing your statements. ACAPsoft Air Max new balance femme
We share them with a few people in our lives; we can actually share them with more. It sounds ridiculous. However, it exists for each one of us.
rainahuang
ACAPregular

Return to Misc