CNET sux

Topics that don't belong in the other categories....

Moderator: ACAPmod

CNET sux

Postby Siegfried » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:14 pm

Yeah it does. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

We've always prided ourselves... OK, myself, on how compact our programs are. While this is no longer the primary focus as in today's terms anything under 1MB is tiny, we've always been against app bundling for three main reasons;

1. Size; it increases our downloads by 200%+
2. Installer; we wrote our own as we like it.
3. Trust; we like the idea that when someone downloads our stuff they get just that.

Recently I noticed that on download.com everything is wrapped in a downloader (that's bigger than our actual app in all cases) and other downloads are offered. This sux and we don't like it and we'll be removing all cnet links when time permits. But that's a minor point.

I needed a tool over the weekend and after much avoidance I gave cnet a go, and regretted it as I got malware (portaldosites; go here for advice on how to remove this evil annoyance) This is a first and I was rather surprised. Maybe I've been out of the scene too long...

What's the point in sites like cnet then? If all they offer is annoyances then it's time I gave them the flick then. Expect to see most, if not all, external site links removed when programs get updated....

CNET sux.
Siegfried
ACAPadmin
ACAPadmin

Re: CNET sux

Postby rainahuang » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:06 am

Heart And Soul Bonds Wholesale dead sheep shoe Boots
Our lives are greeted by different types of relationships. Some fun, some cozy and intimate, some crazy and adventurous, some inseparable. Nevertheless, new balance pas cherthere are also other type of connections, moncler saldi which transcend these. ACAPsoft chaussures These are the heart and soul bonds. Scarpe ACAPsoft uomoOne does not need to talk or exchange messages but still there is a knowing or a feeling of the other person. pandora jewelry Here the channels of heart and soul connection are alive. louboutin pas cher chine
We have all experienced this at some moments in life. dead sheep shoe bottes FemmeLike when you are wishing to eat a special dish and without saying a word your mother/father/housemate makes it for you. When you have suddenly thought of a friend and felt as though she was not ok nice ACAPsoft shoes and you call to say hi, you discover she is going through a tough patch. Wholesale dead sheep shoe BootsThe electricity you feel running through your body when you connect with someone so profoundly. scarpe ACAPsoft runningThe time when you meet someone in your dreams and it feels so real. When you look deeply into someone's eyes and you just know their true essence. Wholesale dead sheep shoe BootsWhen your spouse has a stomachache and u can feel the sympathy pain. new balance saleWhen you think of someone and then suddenly they call you unexpectedly and you say “Hey! I was just thinking of you!” When you are thinking about something and the next moment your friend talks about the same thing - almost completing your statements. ACAPsoft Air Max new balance femme
We share them with a few people in our lives; we can actually share them with more. It sounds ridiculous. However, it exists for each one of us.
rainahuang
ACAPregular

Return to Misc