He just wants to win, the guy.

Alarm / Reminder / Scheduler with hibernate and suspend resume. GigAlarm Page

Moderator: ACAPmod

He just wants to win, the guy.

Postby wangshi » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:21 am

It appears that the 2016 NBA All-Star Game may be awarded to the Toronto Raptors. Brian Dawkins Jersey . A report in the Toronto Sun on Tuesday says that the Raptors on are on the verge of landing the mid-season game for the first time ever. The Sun that an announcement is expected shortly and the game will have tie-ins to the Raptors 20th anniversary season. "Clearly the 2016 all-star game is a flag in the sand that we planted with the NBA," said Maple Leafs Sports and Entertainment CEO Tim Leiweke to the Sun in May. "It is a must-have in my opinion and it will be the centre piece of how we rebrand this." Torontos Air Canada Centre hosted the 2000 NHL All-Star Game, and the formerly named SkyDome was the host for the 1991 Major League Baseball All-Star Game. The NBAs next All-Star Game in 2014 will be held in New Orleans, while the 2015 game is destined for either Manhattan or Brooklyn. Sidney Jones Jersey . Golden States second straight road win wasnt painless. David Lee scored a season-high 29 points -- 13 in the fourth quarter -- and Nate Robinson added 17 points, leading the Warriors to a 105-95 win Tuesday night over the road-worn Cleveland Cavaliers. Donnel Pumphrey Jersey .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. http://www.theeaglesshoponline.com/Youth-Chuck-Bednarik-Eagles-Jersey/ . As for regular Olympic spectators, theyre being warned that most travel insurance policies wont cover acts of terrorism or war. The Games in southern Russia, which run from Feb. 7-23, are being staged amid unprecedented security and under global warnings of danger.TORONTO -- Toronto FC manager Ryan Nelsen fears Brazilian midfielder Jackson could face a ban for an off-the-ball incident on the weekend. "Theyre looking into it and well probably hear pretty soon," Nelsen said Tuesday, referencing the MLS. "I would say, as a guess, he probably might get a suspension." Jackson was yellow-carded in the 50th minute for an apparent elbow as players jostled in the buildup to a free kick in Saturdays 1-0 win over D.C. United. Nelsen said D.C. United midfielder Davy Arnaud was goading Jackson. "He shouldnt have retaliated but I can understand it," he said of the Brazilian. But Nelsen says he isnt about to shackle Jackson. "He just wants to win, the guy. Thats all he wants to do is he wants to win. Hell learn through experience, maybe theres better ways to do it. "But Id rather have guys who are wanting to win than little sheep out there. I understand weve got to tell him theres certain rules and regulations weve got to adhere to. "But theres a fire in Jackson that I really like and appreciate and he brings a lot of energy to this club." Toroonto travels to Utah this weekend to play Real Salt Lake. Jason Kelce Jersey. And Nelsen was quick to point to Real Salt Lake forwards Alvaro Saborios weekend foul on A.J. DeLaGarza of the Los Angeles Galaxy. Saborio got a yellow card for the late challenge, with Galaxy players suggesting it should have been red. With Real Salt Lake already suffering a glut of injuries at forward, Nelsen did some campaigning Tuesday to reduce the RSL strike force by one more. "That could have broken his leg," Nelsen said of the Saborio challenge. "So if Jackson gets suspended, then youd like to hope that a guy whos nearly broken a guys leg is probably going to get suspended as well. "But I dont know, you never know. I dont make those rules." Jackson himself said he did not think a suspension is warranted, calling the incident "something that happened in the moment." NOTES: Midfielder Jeremy Hall and striker Jordan Hamilton were both back in training Monday after recovering from injury ... Nelsen says signing Canadian international winger Issey Morgan Nakajima-Farran is just a matter of time Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
wangshi
ACAPuser
ACAPuser

Return to GigAlarm