Save my Eggs?

Multifunction timer settable from 3 seconds up to 49 days with quad timer. Egg Page

Moderator: ACAPmod

Save my Eggs?

Postby wilsonpd » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:18 pm

Hello - Is there any way to save the individual "eggs" to reuse later? I've set up three quad timers and each has some customization, such as renamed timers and quickset menu etc. Then it is time to shut my laptop down for travel.... no way to get back to that state without starting completely over?

Thanks
wilsonpd

Postby Siegfried » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:29 pm

Sorry for the delay in replying.

Egg is supposed to save most setting; including times and fonts, but I think what you're doing is opening multiple copies of Egg and then customizing them. This however won't work as the last closed copy will overwrite the changes.

There is a way that kind of works; Egg can store up to 20 timer configurations that you can then use via the Alott Timer function. What you can then do is;

• Open Egg
  • Set up timers 1-4
  • Using the Alott Timer function, pick timers 5-8 for the for quads.
  • Set up timers 5-8
  • Using the Alott Timer function, pick timers 9-12 for the for quads.
  • Set up timers 9-12
  • Close Egg
  • Open Egg copy 1, ensuring that the quads are set to timers 1-4.
  • Open Egg copy 2, ensuring that the quads are set to timers 5-8.
  • Open Egg copy 3, ensuring that the quads are set to timers 9-12.
We plan to make this easier in the next version; v1.59 was an enabling release to prepare for this functionality.
Siegfried
ACAPadmin
ACAPadmin

Re: Save my Eggs?

Postby Aliraza9 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:28 am

To be able to break files at the right point as well as recreate the structural elements such as headers and footers would be extremely complicated and way beyond the intent of the program. We have no plans to ever extend Chop in this way.????
You can get score highest marks in http://e-six-sigma.org dumps exam using caltech.edu and test king which are prepared by top certified professionals, fcc ccna wireless training.
Aliraza9

Return to Egg