Does ACAPsoft do requests?

Want more from us? Ask here!

Moderator: ACAPmod

Does ACAPsoft do requests?

Postby Siegfried » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:56 pm

Yep. Ask and ye might receive. However, things are more likely to happen if they are to do with programming, possible without breaking any of the laws of physics, and a variant of an existing program. We generally will not do completely new programs, unless they are simple. In addition, we generally do not sell, re-brand, rename or make custom modifications of existing programs to resellers. This is largely to avoid the support and upgrading issues that can result.

Read here for more details.
Siegfried
ACAPadmin
ACAPadmin

Jaromir Jagr retires from international

Postby sherry2018love » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:56 pm

Jaromir Jagr is retiring. Well, form of.
The Czech winger, 43, announced hisretirement from international competition Sunday after theCzech Republic's 3-0 lo sto the states during the IIHF World Championshipbronze-medal game.
MORE: Should Shanahan select coach or GM first?| Flyers hire longtime UND coach | Ducks expose Blackhawks
"I wanted it for ones fans, coaxed dad, and Melvin Gordon Jersey (fellow countryman and former RangersteammateMartin Rucinsky) cracked me," Jagrtold NHL.com. "But now ... I haven't got it anymore. Lovely go forward."
Jagr, whobecame the oldest player to score an ambition on the World Championship against Sweden on May 1,was chosen tournament MVP after finishing from a tie for fourth among goal scorers and leading theCzech Republic with six goals.
"Obviously, I'd rather finish along with a Javontee Herndon Jersey better game and also with a victory, that's how it is," Jagr said. "I'm glad I took part in this King Dunlap Jersey tournament,and the fans happen to be great in my experience. I could to give them everything I saw it, each game. It often went well, sometimes not. However always gave it One hundred pc.
"Life proceeds. Practical goal finishing my career;I'll play for Florida for no le s than Rayshawn Jenkins Jersey additional season. And after an [NHL retirement] I'm still intending to returning and participate in the Czech League. But it can be time and energy to leave."
Jagrboasts a gold medal at the 1998 Nagano Olympics and two World Championships in2005 and2010.Hescored 17 goals and 47points in 77 gamesfor theDevilsand Panthers through the regularseason andleads all active NHL players with 722 career goals.
sherry2018love
ACAPuser
ACAPuser

Texas fans drowned 2015 sorrows in a hug

Postby sherry2018love » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:58 pm

Texas went just 3-3 in your own home in 2015, even so the new policy allowing alcohol sales at Darrell K. Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium would have been a big win. Josh Bellamy Jersey
According to records obtained by your Houston Chronicle, the university sold around $1.8 million valuation on liquor during home games accounting for expenditures on the $3.7 million in overall food and beverage sales.
MORE: Texas' worst lo ses oflast 25 seasons | Players worth making payment on the big bucks
The hottest drink among Dick Butkus Jersey Longhorn fans? Miller Lite. Only water in bottles topped sales of this pale lager, which delivered $494,000 via 62,275 units sold. Coors Light was close behind at $433,290 and Bud Light third among alcohol consumption with $182,828 in sales.
It wasn't close to ma s-produced beer, though; new measures instituted in 2015 also allowed for Brian Piccolo Jersey liquor and wine sales for the stadium. Liquor sales ( Ka'Deem Carey Jersey including bloody marys and mimosas) totaled about $130,000, while wine produced about $39,000.
Near underneath bring about sales were local craft beers and Texas stalwarts like Lone Star and Shiner Bock, but at least there is some variety available.
sherry2018love
ACAPuser
ACAPuser

Tyler Seguin vs. Loui Eriksson Points ar

Postby sherry2018love » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:58 pm

The winner belonging to the Tyler Seguin trade certainly won't emerge with a half-dozen games or thereabouts, and Boston Bruins general manager Peter Chiarelli knows it.
In his weekly hit with Boston radio's "Toucher and Rich," Chiarelli acknowledged that "Tyler will have a number of points wherever she's," and Seguin, 21, has seven of those with his first five games along with the Dallas Stars.
"Well first, don't judge a performance by points," Chiarelli said ( h/t Stanley Cup of Chowder Darius Butler Jersey ). "Secondly, you're right I do believe he might've been our point leader or all around it the very last couple years, so he's an offense. But is not to him after you complete a trade, the user you can get, the return you become needs to be compatible and po se ses to a sist you to enhance your team."
Chiarelli is proper Seguin's 99 points in 2011-13 were three even Deiontrez Mount Jersey more than Patrice Bergeron. He's also right within the factors all around the points:
The Stars take 51.2 percent of the even-strength shot attempts arrive when Seguin is about the ice. In one-goal or tied games, that drops to 49.3 percent, that's last among Stars forwards with four or five games played.
Seguin starts 50 percent of his even-strength shifts through the offensive zone and finishes 46.7 % of them there.
Compare that to Loui Erik son, the leading return on the Seguin trade. He has two goals and nil a sists shock as to, but the Bruins take nearly 60 % of most Matthias Farley Jersey shot attempts when he's within the ice at even strength, inside close and two-goal-or-more games.
In that regard, Erik son is keeping pace with Bergeron and Brad Marchand, which have been typically among the best amongst gamers at outshooting opponents. He's also bettering his favorable zone starts, starting 59.5 percent and finishing Sixty percent in the opposing end.
Those, in addition to Erik son's qualifications, are usually solid indicators that his point John Simon Jersey production will improve, as is also that experts claim he's still finding out the way to play Boston's system, with le s cuts acro s the neutral zone than Dallas'.
"He's still getting acclimated to the system, however the finish, both your hands, pace as well as the playmaking, that stuff is arising exactly what very happy with what I see," Chiarelli said.
Does this suggest that the Bruins didn't earn a long-term mistake in trading Seguin, or that they can be particular become a better team with Erik son in place? No precisely that each short-term and supreme analysis should look into even more than points.
sherry2018love
ACAPuser
ACAPuser

Committee is without any gives expand Co

Postby sherry2018love » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:01 pm

With the inauguralCollege Football Playoffdrawing Cole Beasley Jersey arecord wide variety of viewers for your title game and tv revenues generatingmore money previous for schools, the stre s to inflate the playoff is gaining steam from everyone except the playoff committee.
According to executive director Bill Hancock, the CFPcommitteehas no intentions of expanding beyond four teams soon.
MORE: SN early Top 10 | Signing Day: What Nolan Carroll Jersey we should learned | Hocutt replaces Luck on CFP committee
"I think discovered give this injury is a chance. It's a great remarkable new Geoff Swaim Jersey innovation to your game," Hancock told AL.com."There isn't any talk in our cla s of expanding."
The CFP has 11 years left on its contract therefore looks doubtful many changes will likely be created the short term simply because they already denied requests from ESPN to move the date for the Jameill Showers Jersey semifinals in years those games fall on New Year's Eve.
Next season's CFP title game is Jan. 11, 2016.
sherry2018love
ACAPuser
ACAPuser

Everton fan may seem to pick nose creepi

Postby sherry2018love » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:01 pm

What you're just about to watch can be described as video that happened during the stands down recent Everton soccer game.
It's nothing really, just what exactly may resemble an David King Jersey elderly Everton fan picking his nose then wiping the findings about the head to a nearby woman.
As if potentially wiping a booger on someone was disgusting enough, in the same manner he Justin Houston Jersey wipes their head of one's lady Allen Bailey Jersey is focused on as creepy as creepy may get.
But here is the reason the situation where we say may be too perfect for be true.
One well traveler Twitter user, @FarmerJones, contests which the man could be friends using the lady and this the pick of his nose, sometimes have been a scratch.
For the sake on humanity, Joel Stave Jersey let's hope he could be right.
sherry2018love
ACAPuser
ACAPuser

Return to Requests