Which product

Want more from us? Ask here!

Moderator: ACAPmod

Which product

Postby Bill » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:26 pm

This is great software....I already own Secs...but I am wondering whether I need something else..Egg?

Here are my ideal requirements:

I like setting up my tasks at the beginning of the day...with an estimated stretch time goal on each....using Countdowns. So I'd like to be able sort of having a quick (table?) way of entering my tasks. Like the following.

TASK ORDER TIME ALLOWED
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scan/answer urgent Mail 1 10 min
Fix charts for afternoon mtg 3 45 min
Meet with team, check progress/troubles 2 30 min

Be really nice to be able "export" completed tasks to a "dated accomplishments file/folder"...so as I finished something I could simply right click..and have the item poked into an running/sortable/but dated accomplishments file
countdown timers based on task at hand
Tranparent/overlay display...so I could overlay my list (or current work item) say right top of my display.

Any thoughts?
Bill

Postby Siegfried » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:22 am

Sorry to say, none. That's an impressive list of features! I can see GigAlarm and/or Break being able to do as you want (in particular adding a to-do function to GigAlarm is a high priority) but I can't make any short term promises.

Even so, I'll give this some thought though as to doing most of what you ask. At this stage out of what we have GigAlarm is probably the closest to what you want.
Siegfried
ACAPadmin
ACAPadmin

Re: Which product

Postby Bill » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:40 am

You've done plenty of fine work already. Thank you.
Bill

Return to Requests