them all for as long as I possibly could

Want more from us? Ask here!

Moderator: ACAPmod

them all for as long as I possibly could

Postby lw789 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:28 am

As Canada basks in a second consecutive gold medal in mens hockey at the Olympic Games, one question remains to be asked; who will be remembered as the teams most valuable player? Perhaps the most obvious choice is goaltender Carey Price, who allowed just three goals against in five games and posted consecutive shutouts in the semifinal and gold medal games. Price also posted the longest shutout sequence since 1960 at 164:19 minutes. He stopped a combined 55 shots in Canadas final two games and 70 of 71 shots in Canadas three elimination games, allowing only a breakaway goal to Lauris Darzins of Latvia. For his efforts, Price was named best goalkeeper by the tournament directorate. Prices outstanding play is marred only by the extremely strong defensive play of Canadas top six defencemen; Shea Weber, Duncan Keith, Drew Doughty, Marc-Edouard Vlasic, Alex Pietrangelo and Jay Bouwmeester. Weber and Doughty, considering their play on defence and offence could also be deserving of the teams MVP. Doughty, playing in his second career Olympics, scored four goals in the tournament for Canada, including the teams only two goals in their overtime win over Finland in the preliminary round. In total, Doughty notched six points in six games, tied for the team lead with Weber. Doughty was also the only Canadian named to the tournament all-star team by the media at Sochi 2014. Weber, who scored twice for Canada at Vancouver 2010, scored three goals at Sochi 2014. His biggest goal came in the form of a game-winner in the third period of Canadas quarter-final match against Latvia. Weber also notched the most ice-time of any player on Team Canada, totalling 131 minutes. Doughty was third on the team with 115:05 minutes logged. A major storyline for the Canadian team at Sochi was their inability to generate scoring from their forwards. Of Canadas 17 goals, seven goals came from Doughty and Weber, while Jamie Benn and Jeff Carter were the only forwards to score multiple goals for the team. Carter scored a hat-trick in Canadas 6-0 rout of Austria and led all Canadian forwards with five points. Benn scored in the teams opening game against Norway and scored the lone goal in Canadas 1-0 win over the United States in the semifinals. With the lack of offence generated by forwards and the impact made by two of Canadas defensive superstars, very few players have strong statistic cases for the teams MVP. Captain Sidney Crosby and alternate captain Jonathan Toews both scored in Canadas 3-0 gold medal victory over Sweden and led all forwards with 98:42 and 103:51 minutes, respectively. However, both players totalled just three points in Canadas six games. Given each players impact, who do you believe was Team Canadas most valuable player at Sochi 2014? As always, its Your! Call. ACAPsoft Zoom Pegasus 33 Mens Blue/Light Blue . -- The Sacramento Kings have signed first-round pick Nik Stauskas to his rookie contract. ACAPsoft Tanjun Mens Uk . But qualifying for her first Scotties Tournament of Hearts after years of falling short in tough Manitoba provincial championships is as good as consolation prizes get for the 29-year-old from Winnipegs Fort Rouge Curling Club. http://www.byzsayfa.com/ACAPsoft.html. -- Miguel Angel Jimenez quickly shifted his focus back to the Ryder Cup after winning his first Champions Tour event. ACAPsoft Cortez Forrest Gump .C. -- Panthers wide receiver Steve Smith has been ruled out for Sundays game against the Atlanta Falcons. ACAPsoft Cortez Womens Uk . Off-season additions Jermain Defoe and Michael Bradley did not train with the club today, prompting Nelsen to declare its too early to tell if either will be ready for Saturday.Celtic skipper Scott Brown believes he has already justified his decision to call time on his Scotland career with his starring display against Manchester City. The Hoops midfielder was back to his energetic best during the 3-3 draw at Celtic Park, just a month after he announced his decision to concentrate on his club career.The 31-year-old, who has wrestled with ankle, hip and hamstring issues in recent years, feared the toll of turning out for both club and country was threatening his place in Brendan Rodgers line-up. Scotland legend Kenny Dalglish was one of many to question his decision to retire at 50 caps but Brown insists he is already benefiting from the lesser workload, adding it could add another three years to his time with the Scottish champions. Scott Brown thriving under Brendan Rodgers at Celtic Park Speaking at a Show Racism The Red Card event in Glasgow, Brown said: Calling it a day with Scotland is helping me with my Celtic career right now. Its keeping me on track and pushing me to new levels. Its giving me the little bit of extra energy and the extra bit of rest time I was definitely needing.I think my performance against Manchester City proves I was right to make that decision. A lot of people have doubted my judgement but I knew what was best for my body.The extra games I was playing I could only manage 80 per cent of what I was capable of. I went through them all for as long as I possibly could. Celtics Scott Brown helps to promote Show Racism The Red Cards annual Fortnight of Action But it came to the point I had to make a decision and I thought it was better to make it at the start of a campaign rather than halfway through one.dddddddddddd Hopefully Ive added a good two or three years to my career at least. Im feeling fresh and back to my old self. My energy levels are going through the roof again.Scotland got the post-Brown era off to the perfect start as they kicked off their 2018 World Cup bid with a 5-1 romp away to Malta last month. Brown grabs the only goal of the game in Celtics win at Dundee Gordon Strachans squad will now hope to build momentum to take them all the way to Russia when they face Lithuania at Hampden on Saturday.Brown will take some time off from babysitting to watch his former team-mates in action - but he admits his new routine is not all childs play.It feels a bit strange not to be involved with the team this week, he said. Im in the house watching the kids when Im used to being at Mar Hall lying with my feet up, chilling, getting my dinner made for me and coffees brought to me. How times have changed. Ill be at the game on Saturday though. Im going along to collect my 50th cap. Ive got a little presentation and need to get a couple of pictures taken. It will be good to see the gaffer and all the boys as well.Brown was speaking as Show Racism the Red Card launched their Fortnight of Action with a charity match in Glasgow. For more information go to theredcardscotland.org.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Scotland latest Scotland fixtures Scotland stats Table Live on Sky Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
ACAPregular

Re: them all for as long as I possibly could

Postby rainahuang » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:13 am

"Dogs and war horses who have a master owner of a horse and a dog. They often follow the owner's experience, become the master's effective helper, stiff horse stiff, silly, does not look pleasing. The owner is always whipped it ass, urging it to run, the war horses usually eat grass is shabby shed. The owner never hit the dog, but also let the dog Chaussures ACAPsoft pas cher live in a warm and cheap ACAPsoft air shoes comfortable house, eat the owner leftovers. Master also commonly used hand Mop dog fur, the dog is very clever, very masters of the mind, the owner of an action, a look, it can be understood very accurately, so the dog always make the host pleasing. The relationship between the dog and the host is very harmonious, which makes it has a strong sense of superiority and pride, often proudly war horse-called. Dog loyal to the owner. Once, the owner sleeps in the woods, two wolves want to attack the owner at night. After the dog found bravely rushed up, bite with the wolf. The owner heard the movement, got up and spear away the cheap ACAPsoft shoes wolf. The dog saved the owner's life, for which it felt even more cheap moncler proud. One day, the host went to expedition with horses and dogs and suffered a fiasco. As a result, the host rode on horses and ran in hurried dogs, followed by a large number of chasing soldiers. At this point, the owner came to a waterfront, surging the water blocking the path. Is the Cheap ACAPsoft Air Max owner anxious time, driving over to a boat, the owner took out the money women's ACAPsoft shoes asked the owner to lead him across the river. The owner promised, but he said: 'You can only bring one of the war horse and the dog, if the full board, the ship is difficult to carry.' The dog thought, the owner will often I get Marque sac on board, because my relationship with the owner Well, the master polyvore girls sets will never be on board immediately. 'I'm on the ship with the wars and keep the dogs on the shore,' the owner said to the owner. The dog feels very aggrieved and asks why this is. The owner said: 'A war horse is more important to you than a war horse, and only it can take me out of danger. Only the most important thing can be left behind
rainahuang
ACAPregular

Return to Requests