te the game. Starlin Castro, Luis Valbu

Want more from us? Ask here!

Moderator: ACAPmod

te the game. Starlin Castro, Luis Valbu

Postby lw789 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:19 am

PITTSBURGH, Pa. - Mike Tomlin doesnt have the patience or the roster depth to make sweeping changes. Besides, the Pittsburgh Steelers coach isnt sure theyre necessary. Last Tomlin checked, his team was 3-3 not 0-6, even if it felt that way after Cleveland crushed the Steelers by three touchdowns last Sunday, Pittsburghs worst loss to its nearest rival in a quarter-century. We are a .500 football team, Tomlin said. Thats not something we desire to be. Yet, it beats a bleaker alternative. Pittsburgh has been a maddening mixed bag during the first six weeks, flipping between exciting and erratic, often from possession to possession. The same team that trailed 31-3 in the fourth quarter Sunday dominated the first quarter and had a chance to take a two-score lead before fizzling. We got to put a more positive, consistent performance on the grass than were putting right now, Tomlin said. That means there may be some new faces in the huddle when the Steelers begin a pivotal three-game homestand Monday against Houston (3-3). Rookie nose tackle Daniel McCullers will likely be active for the first time with starter Steve McLendon out with a shoulder injury. And 6-foot-4 rookie wide receiver Martavis Bryant may finally get a chance to provide quarterback Ben Roethlisberger with the big red-zone target the Steelers have lacked for the better part of a decade. Its not the way Tomlin would like to get his first-year players into the mix, but borne out of necessity because the veterans are not producing regularly. Offensive co-ordinator Todd Haley defended his play-calling in the red zone in a loss to Tampa Bay and a win over Jacksonville, a stretch in which the Steelers passed the ball on 18 of 19 snaps taken inside the opponents 20. He leaned heavily on the run against the Browns, including three straight from the Cleveland 7 in the first quarter. The drive ended the same way many others have: with Shaun Suisham trotting on for a field goal attempt. At least Suisham had a chance to salvage some points. He wasnt so fortunate the next time the Steelers took a snap deep in Browns territory, when a third-and-3 from the Cleveland 17 quickly turned into disaster. Markus Wheaton couldnt hold on to a Ben Roethlisberger pass that would have given Pittsburgh a first-and-goal. Holder Brad Wing botched the snap on Suishams ensuing field goal attempt, and Wing was driven into the ground. Five plays later, the Browns were in front and the Steelers were left wondering how a team that is sixth in total offence is 23rd in scoring — and sinking fast. What Im looking for is touchdowns, Tomlin said. Ill be up here every week analyzing why we ran or why we passed or why we didnt run or why we didnt pass if we continue to kick field goals or attempt to kick field goals. The bottom line is we have to get the ball in the end zone in a more consistent manner when were on the short field. Enter Bryant — maybe. Pittsburgh took the raw but talented receiver in the fourth round, hoping he would provide the Steelers with a matchup advantage near the goal line theyve missed since Plaxico Burress bolted for the New York Giants in 2005. Bryant, however, has turned into a bit of a project. Unlike Justin Brown and Darrius Heyward-Bey — both of whom rose above Bryant on the depth chart — he is not a factor on special teams. Tomlin appears willing to trade a blocker in the kick-return game for a receiver capable of boxing out a defender in tight space, saying well explore the possibility of utilizing (Bryant) this week. While the Steelers are hardly out of it in the suddenly wide-open AFC North, where all four teams are separated by a game, theyre the only team with a negative point differential. When theyre on, theyre good enough to win, if not exactly dominate. When theyre off, theyre barely competitive. I think every week (has) urgency now, guard David DeCastro said. They all count as the same but at this point were tired of winning one (and) losing one. We have to start stacking them. Atlanta Braves Hats . The injury could land Machado on the 15-day disabled list, but its not as serious as it looked on Monday night, when the third baseman crumpled in a heap at the plate after taking an awkward swing in a game against the New York Yankees. Freddie Freeman Braves Jersey . Nick Holden scored two goals and had an assist and the Avalanche held off the Nashville Predators 5-4 Saturday night for their fourth straight victory. http://www.baseballbravesproshop.com/se ... jersey/.ca contributor Grant McCagg provides a look at some risers and fallers on the prospect watch. Tyler Flowers Jersey .com) - Baltimore Ravens running back Justin Forsett is active for Sundays matchup with the Miami Dolphins. Bartolo Colon Jersey . Toronto announced the deal with the restricted free agent on Saturday. The terms were not disclosed.CHICAGO -- Tyson Ross struck out a career-high 11, and the light-hitting San Diego Padres broke out for a season-best nine runs in the sixth inning in a 13-3 rout of the Chicago Cubs on Thursday night. Ross (9-10) allowed one run, five hits and one walk in six innings to reach a career high in wins. He went 3-2 in five July starts, but gave up just four earned runs in 35 innings. Rene Rivera had three hits, including a home run, and drove in three runs. Will Venable had three hits and two RBIs, and Alexi Amarista and Chris Nelson also drove in two runs apiece with singles in the sixth-inning outburst that gave the Padres their highest scoring output this season. San Diego led 3-1 entering the sixth, but after the first two Padres reached base, Cubs starter Edwin Jackson (5-11) was pulled because of cramping in his right hand and was replaced by Brian Schlitter. The first nine Padres reached as San Diego, which carried an MLB-worst .215 batting average into the game, sent 15 men to the plate. The Padres, who finished with 14 hits, used relievers Tim Stauffer and Nick Vincent to complete the game. Starlin Castro, Luis Valbuena and Chris Coghlan drove in Chicagos runs. Jackson dropped his fourth straight decision over six starts, allowing five runs and seven hits. He hasnt won since June 20 against Pittsburgh. He was followed by fiive relievers as Chicago lost for the 13th time in 16 games.dddddddddddd The Padres tagged Jackson with two quick runs with two outs in the first. The Cubs cut it to 2-1 in the fourth and had runners on second and third with two outs. But Ross fanned John Baker for his eighth strikeout to end the threat. Riveras solo shot to lead off the fifth made it 3-1. National League home run leader Anthony Rizzo swung and missed a 3-2 pitch in the dirt with two out in the fifth to apparently end the inning. But the pitch got away from Rivera, and Rizzo reached first with Arismendy Alcantara taking third. Padres manager Bud Black asked for a review, claiming the batted ball struck Rizzo, but the play was upheld. NOTES: The Padres plan to recall RHP Jesse Hahn and start him in Atlanta on Friday against LHP Alex Wood (7-7). Hahn, 24, is 5-2 in seven starts with San Diego this year. ... Padres rookie Jake Goebbert, a former Northwestern University standout, started in left field after sitting out Wednesday. Goebberts parents own a pumpkin farm in nearby Hampshire, Illinois, and he had a large group of friends and relatives in the stands. ... Cubs C Welington Castillo was rested after drawing boos during Wednesdays 8-3 loss when he didnt run out a comebacker to the pitcher. ... Cubs LHP Travis Wood (7-9,) will face St. Louis RHP Joe Kelly (2-1) on Friday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
ACAPregular

Re: te the game. Starlin Castro, Luis Valbu

Postby rainahuang » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:08 am

"Fables: Egg hit the stone Once upon a time, there was a small egg, new ACAPsoft running shoes it is a bragging king, everywhere imaginary virtual 'experience.' One day my little egg blew moncler coat sale open: 'When I was 2, ACAPsoft air max running shoes I defeated the ferocious eagle; when I was 5, I defeated the terrible poisonous snake; and when I was 8, it was even worse, Claiming to be the king of the diamond is also I gently hit a split cracked! 'Listening to the experience of small moncler coat eggs, everyone invariably cast his envious eyes. At this time, polyvore girls setsthe stone girl really can not listen to it, stood out, disdain for the little eggs, said: ACAPsoft air max 2010 'Egg brother, moncler sale diamond is our ancestors, extremely hard, you? Next life!' Small eggs heard furious, I thought: 'You little girl, dare cheap ACAPsoft air shoes to look down upon me like this, I saw you do not hit the frail!' So he said: 'You little girl, you dare to duel with me, look women's ACAPsoft shoes at me when not The youngest blooming ass! air max 2012 'Stone girl said:' Well, who are afraid who I accept! 'So the very next day, the little egg came to the stone girl home, fight it. Stone girl to see the formation of small eggs, not at all nervous. I saw it calmly stood there, smiled and said to the little egg: 'egg brother, come on! I accept your challenge!' Little Eggs look at the stone girl this look, angry two sudden violence, A bite, one headed towards the stone girl hit! The result is a small egg broken, stone girl is intact. Since then, the eggs are no longer daring arrogance, there will be, we now know the phrase 'eggs hit the rock - I do not know the power of' a break!
"""""
rainahuang
ACAPregular

Return to Requests