a few deep breaths to compose herself b

Want more from us? Ask here!

Moderator: ACAPmod

a few deep breaths to compose herself b

Postby lw789 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:40 am

TORONTO - American sports broadcaster ESPN caused the much maligned shot clock malfunction in the Toronto Raptors opening game of the playoffs. The day after the Raptors were mocked for the debacle, a Raptors official confirmed that an ESPN technician plugged into the same power source for the shot clocks, frying the power system. The Raptors had to go old-school, relying on announcer Herbie Kuhn to count down the 24 seconds on each possession after the clocks above the baskets died with 5:57 remaining in the third quarter of Torontos 94-87 playoff loss to the Brooklyn Nets. "Lets just put it this way, theyre not the worldwide leader in electricians," the Raptors official joked, when reporters probed him for the culprit. It was a play on ESPNs slogan: "The Worldwide Leader in Sports." The official later confirmed it was ESPN. Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment took blame for using the same power source for the primary and backup shot clocks. The damaged cables in the baskets were replaced and tested Sunday, and the primary and backup clocks are no longer using the same power source. The Raptors were mocked for the incident on social media and by traditional media, including ESPN. The broadcaster showed a split screen of the game, and announcer Herbie Kuhn counting down the seconds while looking at a stopwatch held by the official next to him. Players on both teams said the clock malfunction was a distraction. Kyle Lowry blamed it for rushing a shot late in the game. "Aw man, I heard Herbie counting down 5. . .4. . . 3. . . 2. . . 1," the Raptors point guard said. "It really is different when you cant see it, and youve got somebody saying 5. . . and hes counting down." Game 2 of the series is Tuesday in Toronto. The series heads to Brooklyn for Game 3 on Friday. http://www.hockeycapitalsnhl.com/authentic-alexander-ovechkin-capitals-jersey/ . The England international had both goals in TFCs season-opening 2-1 win over the Seattle Sounders on Saturday. http://www.hockeycapitalsnhl.com/authentic-brooks-orpik-capitals-jersey/ . Inter moved five points behind fourth-place Fiorentina and eight points behind third-place Napoli, which visits relegation-threatened Sassuolo on Sunday. http://www.hockeycapitalsnhl.com/authen ... ls-jersey/. -- Shanshan Feng was alone in her opinion about the pin positions in the Kraft Nabisco Championship. Authentic Customized Capitals Jerseys . After making his All-Star debut in Fridays Rising Stars Challenge, the Raptors sophomore centre wont be sticking around for the duration of the weekends festivities, thinking about the big picture instead. http://www.hockeycapitalsnhl.com/authentic-dale-hunter-capitals-jersey/ . The rest of the team was already on the field stretching before batting practice while Puig was getting dressed in the clubhouse. He had been slated to start in right field for the afternoon game against the San Francisco Giants, who beat the Dodgers 8-4.PARIS - Eugenie Bouchard raced into the French Open quarterfinals by beating eighth-seeded Angelique Kerber of Germany 6-1, 6-2 in 52 minutes on Sunday. The 18th-seeded Canadian wasted no time, opening up a 5-0 lead in just 16 minutes. The Montreal native, who reached the Australian Open semifinals this year, next plays either No. 14-seeded Carla Suarez Navarro of Spain or the unseeded Ajla Tomljanovic. They were playing later Sunday. "I just felt good out there, I executed my game plan really well, so Im happy with that," said Bouchard. "There are always things to improve, and Im just going to focus on that tomorrow and try to do even better my next match." Kerber, a quarter-finalist at Roland Garros two years ago, made a string of unforced errors and Bouchard broke for a 2-1 lead in the second set when Kerber returned long from the back of the court. Trailing 5-2, Kerber played with the strings of her racket as she hunched forward on her chair, her head bowed. Bouchard, by contrast, sat upright, taking a few deep breaths to compose herself before serving out the match. She clinched victory on her first match point when Kerber — a two-time Grand Slam semifinalist — made another unforced error, this time as her wild forehand sailed out. "Im confident and I really believe in my skills. I believe I can play with the best girls out there,&" Bouchard said.dddddddddddd. "Shes top 10, so I respect her. She can play some really good tennis. I was really mentally prepared for anything, for a battle." With the top three womens seeded players out, Maria Sharapova remains the favourite to win the tournament for the second time. The seventh-seeded Russian later played Samantha Stosur. Bouchard`s dominant victory over Kerber stretched her winning streak to nine straight matches — the longest of her career. And it lifted her career record against top 10 opponents to 5-10. Her victims this season have also included No.10 Sara Errani at Indian Wells in March and No.8 Jelen Jankovic last April in Charleston. Mens eighth seed Milos Raonic of Thornhill, Ont., was attempting to join Bouchard in the last eight as he faced Spains Marcel Granollers. Raonic is the first Canadian man to play in the fourth round at Roland Garros. In mens fourth-round action later Sunday, second-seeded Novak Djokovic was playing No. 13-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga; fourth-seeded Roger Federer took on Ernests Gulbis; and sixth-seeded Tomas Berdych faced No. 10-seeded John Isner. There were two third-round matches remaining, with seventh-seeded Andy Murray and No. 28 Philipp Kohlschreiber deep into a fifth set, and No. 12-seeded Richard Gasquet up against Fernando Verdasco. --- With files from The Canadian Press Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
ACAPregular

Re: a few deep breaths to compose herself b

Postby rainahuang » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:03 am

"Fables: Egg hit the stone Once upon a time, there was a small egg, new ACAPsoft running shoes it is a bragging king, everywhere imaginary virtual 'experience.' One day my little egg blew moncler coat sale open: 'When I was 2, ACAPsoft air max running shoes I defeated the ferocious eagle; when I was 5, I defeated the terrible poisonous snake; and when I was 8, it was even worse, Claiming to be the king of the diamond is also I gently hit a split cracked! 'Listening to the experience of small moncler coat eggs, everyone invariably cast his envious eyes. At this time, polyvore girls setsthe stone girl really can not listen to it, stood out, disdain for the little eggs, said: ACAPsoft air max 2010 'Egg brother, moncler sale diamond is our ancestors, extremely hard, you? Next life!' Small eggs heard furious, I thought: 'You little girl, dare cheap ACAPsoft air shoes to look down upon me like this, I saw you do not hit the frail!' So he said: 'You little girl, you dare to duel with me, look women's ACAPsoft shoes at me when not The youngest blooming ass! air max 2012 'Stone girl said:' Well, who are afraid who I accept! 'So the very next day, the little egg came to the stone girl home, fight it. Stone girl to see the formation of small eggs, not at all nervous. I saw it calmly stood there, smiled and said to the little egg: 'egg brother, come on! I accept your challenge!' Little Eggs look at the stone girl this look, angry two sudden violence, A bite, one headed towards the stone girl hit! The result is a small egg broken, stone girl is intact. Since then, the eggs are no longer daring arrogance, there will be, we now know the phrase 'eggs hit the rock - I do not know the power of' a break!
"""""
rainahuang
ACAPregular

Return to Requests