The premise of that last post NBA 2K18 MT Coins

Want more from us? Ask here!

Moderator: ACAPmod

The premise of that last post NBA 2K18 MT Coins

Postby mtnba2k » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:48 am

Bulls' backups, played roughly 42 minutes apiece. A few guys who should not NBA 2K18 MT Coins be playing meaningful playoff minutes came into the game, didn't contribute much, and left after allowing the NBA Live Coins starters a minute to huff heavily on the sidelines.And in that scenario, they lost by three points, after having the opportunity to tie the game in the final few possessions.

The premise of that last post I wrote was how screwed the Bulls were with their depth issues. I'm not changing my tone. The Bulls are positively screwed, screwed by fate with injuries, and screwed on the basketball court, where they're playing a completely healthy team with multiple All-Stars in the starting lineup. The fact that they displayed grit and hustle and managed to lose only by three on an evening the Nets played mediocre offensively and missed two-thirds of their free throws does not make them any less screwed.

If they continue to be an injury-ridden, flu-bitten crew of second-stringers, they will be highly unlikely to even compete Saturday when the series shifts to Brooklyn. The floor is spread with mismatches.But they were highly unlikely to compete Thursday night as well, and look how that turned out.Here's some quotes from various pressers: Thibodeau wouldn't give his team excuses, just repeating "we had enough" when asked about his team's lack of depth.

We've been shorthanded most of the year, so guys have been NBA Live Coins called upon all year to get the job done. I feel we're more than capable, but tonight's game was very winnable. we need one great game, and that's all we're thinking about.

That's part of it. In the NBA, over the course of a season, guys get sick, they play through illness, thought Nate still functioned well. Nate's been sick for a while, but he battled.
mtnba2k

Return to Requests