a couple of years later well be sitting

Want more from us? Ask here!

Moderator: ACAPmod

a couple of years later well be sitting

Postby lw789 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:13 am

The big story this week was Jameis Winston moving into the contenders fray at the expense of Tajh Boyd, while Marcus Mariota may have done enough to take the Heisman Watch lead. Winston had perhaps the statement game of the season in Florida States crucial ACC win over Boyd and the rival Clemson Tigers. The redshirt freshman was outstanding in throwing for 44 yards and scoring a combined four touchdowns against the previously third-ranked Tigers. The win vaulted the Seminoles to a surprising second in the first installment of the BCS rankings this season; if Winston continues his strong play Florida State could be playing for their first National Title since 1999. On the other side of the field, Clemsons National Title hopes were all but dashed, along with Boyds Heisman hopes. Boyd played so poorly in the spotlight against FSU, completing less than half his passes for just 156 yards, one touchdown and two interceptions, that he likely wont see his name in this column any more moving forward (not that hes looking). Meanwhile out west, Mariota continued his Heisman Trophy caliber season as the Oregon Ducks hammered Washington State. The redshirt sophomore improved his season numbers with nearly 400 combined yards and three combined scores against the Cougars. Mariota has been destroying lesser competition all year but wont be able to lock up the award until he proves he can do it against solid competition. The Ducks weak schedule hasnt been lost on the BCS either, as Oregon was a surprise No. 3 in the first rankings behind Alabama and Florida State. The next two weeks are vital to both Mariotas and Oregons chances however, as they host the 12th-ranked UCLA Bruins before traveling to the fifth-ranked Stanford Cardinal. Two more impressive showings and the Heisman Trophy may be won after just 10 weeks of the season. Week 7 was chock full of upsets and while none hurt a players Heisman chances more than Boyds, Louisville and Texas A&M suffered losses damaging Teddy Bridgewaters and Johnny Manziels chances at the most coveted trophy in collegiate sports. Bridgewater had a decent game last weekend, throwing for 341 yards and two touchdowns, and while it was the defence that let the Cardinals down more than anything, Bridgewater needed to be almost perfect all season to have a shot at the Heisman because of Louisvilles weak schedule. Bridgewater cant say hes perfect anymore. Manziel meanwhile is still very much in the race for his second straight Heisman but certainly saw a few players surpass him in the race as the Aggies fell to Auburn in a big SEC clash. Manziel combined for more than 500 yards and five scores before getting injured (hes expected back for Week 8) but the loss hurt his chances nonetheless (not as much as it hurt A&Ms National Title chances however.) Other fringe candidates to keep an eye on moving forward include tailbacks Lache Seastrunk from Baylor and Bishop Sankey from Washington, and QB Derek Carr from Fresno State. Johnny Unitas Jersey . "Hopefully well get all this out of the way," he said, "and everyone will be healthy the rest of the year." Zimmerman was placed on the 15-day disabled list Sunday and is expected to miss between four to six weeks. Jack Mewhort Jersey .com) - New England Patriots starting center Bryan Stork will not play in Sundays AFC Championship against Indianapolis due to a knee injury the rookie sustained last week. http://www.footballcoltsteamprostore.co ... te-Jersey/. It all would have been for naught, however, had it not been for some clutch shooting in the fourth quarter by Kobe Bryant and a couple of equally critical hustle plays by Derek Fisher and Pau Gasol in the final minutes. Barkevious Mingo Jersey . Playing in his 19th career final, the second-seeded Tsonga was favourite to win the Open 13 for the third time and to secure an 11th career title, but he struggled with Gulbis attacking approach. Erik Swoope Jersey . -- DeMarcus Cousins had 25 points and 16 rebounds to help the Sacramento Kings snap a seven-game losing streak by defeating the Chicago Bulls 99-70 on Monday night.DOVER, Del. -- Kyle Busch heard the critics who said he was too good, too dominant, too loaded with the best equipment to keep dropping down levels and routinely romping his way toward victories. His response from Victory Lane, too bad. Busch raced to his second victory of the weekend at Dover, taking the checkered flag Saturday in the Nationwide Series race to set himself up for a tripleheader sweep. "I do it for the pure love of the sport and just wanting to be out there," Busch said. "Ill keep doing it as long as we can do it." Busch followed his dominant win Friday night in the Truck Series with another stellar run in Nationwide. He led 124 of 200 laps for his 66th career victory in NASCARs second-tier series. He has 134 wins spread over NASCARs three major series, though he has yet to win a Cup championship or marquee races such as the Daytona 500, Brickyard 400, Coca-Cola 600 or All-Star race. "Ive got a 134 of em now and none of them mean nothing," Busch said. "Hopefully, someday, the big ones come." Busch had a three-race sweep in 2010 at Bristol, which he called the highlight of his career. Hell start second behind pole-winner Brad Keselowski on Sunday in the 400-mile Sprint Cup race. He has one Cup victory this season. "We unloaded fast and I think well be OK tomorrow," Busch said. Former Daytona 500 champion Trevor Bayne was second. Bayne finished strong a week after he reached a deal to race fulltime next season for Roush Fenway Racing. Joey Logano, Matt Kenseth and Chase Elliott round out the top five. Series points leader Regan Smith was 10th. Logano, the pole winner, had won the last four Nationwide races at Dover and would have tied a Nationwide record for consecutive wins at the same track with a victory. "All good things must come to an end and weell give it another shot in the fall," Logano said.dddddddddddd "Maybe a couple of years later well be sitting here going for five again." This race belonged to Busch. The only driver to sweep a weekend, Busch has been in this position before, but is just 1 for 8 in Cup races after winning the first two. "It seems like the last one is always the hardest one," he said. "Thats due to just the competition." Busch was annoyed after rough practice and qualifying sessions left him feeling as if he didnt have the car to win. Once the green flag dropped, Busch was behind the wheel a No. 54 Toyota he called "awesome." "I didnt think it was, but it was," he said. "I never got the feel I was looking for during practice." Busch, who won for the third time this season, found it when it mattered on the mile concrete track. His brother, Kurt, failed last weekend in his attempt to complete The Double -- drive all 1,100 miles of the Indianapolis 500 and Coca-Cola 600 on the same day. Kyle Busch hoped he could complete his Triple, though the Cup race is the traditional roadblock in his date with racing history. Busch also was the first driver to win the Truck and Nationwide race at Dover on the same weekend. Busch and Brad Keselowski own Truck teams, and NASCAR star Dale Earnhardt Jr. owns a Nationwide team. And with sponsorship key to funding those operations, corporations often agree to sponsorship deals with the guarantee that the driver/owners will get behind the wheel in a handful of races or more. Tracks, television rights holders and NASCAR also all benefit from the draw of racings top drivers. "I know theres a lot of naysayers that say I dont belong or shouldnt be there," he said. "Until the rules change ... Ill keep running." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
ACAPregular

Re: a couple of years later well be sitting

Postby rainahuang » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:14 am

"Pandora jewelry from the Greek mythology. beautiful PANDORA charms
Prometheus stole the gods of heaven to the mortal. Zeus in order to retaliate Prometheus, ordered the Vulcan Hephaistus to create a woman Pandora, pandora promotion 2017and let the gods generously Pandora can easily be tempted to the mortal. The goddess of wisdom Athenian then gave Pandora's gorgeous costumes, fashion uprising, love god love Freudate is given Pandora beauty. Charm of the goddess of Heffestus created a necklace to the Pandora. pandora rings

polyvore girls sets
Zeus gave Pandora a box, Thomas Sabo Jewellerybut did not allow her to open, and then sent her to the world in the creation of Pandora, she was given the curiosity, so failed to withstand the temptation to open the box when Cheap Charm Bracelets
she looked into the box When all the later painful demon disease, demons, etc. from the box to escape the box there is only hope and opportunities.Therefore, Pandora jewelry also represents the luck and hope."
rainahuang
ACAPregular

Re: a couple of years later well be sitting

Postby rainahuang » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:33 am

"Fables: Egg hit the stone Once upon a time, there was a small egg, new ACAPsoft running shoes it is a bragging king, everywhere imaginary virtual 'experience.' One day my little egg blew moncler coat sale open: 'When I was 2, ACAPsoft air max running shoes I defeated the ferocious eagle; when I was 5, I defeated the terrible poisonous snake; and when I was 8, it was even worse, Claiming to be the king of the diamond is also I gently hit a split cracked! 'Listening to the experience of small moncler coat eggs, everyone invariably cast his envious eyes. At this time, polyvore girls setsthe stone girl really can not listen to it, stood out, disdain for the little eggs, said: ACAPsoft air max 2010 'Egg brother, moncler sale diamond is our ancestors, extremely hard, you? Next life!' Small eggs heard furious, I thought: 'You little girl, dare cheap ACAPsoft air shoes to look down upon me like this, I saw you do not hit the frail!' So he said: 'You little girl, you dare to duel with me, look women's ACAPsoft shoes at me when not The youngest blooming ass! air max 2012 'Stone girl said:' Well, who are afraid who I accept! 'So the very next day, the little egg came to the stone girl home, fight it. Stone girl to see the formation of small eggs, not at all nervous. I saw it calmly stood there, smiled and said to the little egg: 'egg brother, come on! I accept your challenge!' Little Eggs look at the stone girl this look, angry two sudden violence, A bite, one headed towards the stone girl hit! The result is a small egg broken, stone girl is intact. Since then, the eggs are no longer daring arrogance, there will be, we now know the phrase 'eggs hit the rock - I do not know the power of' a break!
"""""
rainahuang
ACAPregular

Return to Requests