4954 Model Town House

Set reviews

Moderators: ACAPmod, LEGOmod

4954 Model Town House

Postby Siegfried » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:10 am

I have been taking photos for this review for a few months and I finally took the rest of the photos last night.

All the parts. If you want tan, this is the set to get!

Main model.

The garage is a great addition...

...but the car only just fits!

The main house is very nice looking.

The windows extend to the sides...

...but not the back.

The chimney and drainage work very well, and I love the "basement".

I think the front works very well. When I was making this I was multitasking doing weight training; do a set, do a step, do a set... and I ended up missing one of the row paths. I discovered this after I finished the basement. :-|

The removable roof reveals BYO floors. Probably why this is called a Model house!

The roof was quite interesting to build. This is my first large house set so it all was very new to me.

I love the garage door.

More nice pipework.

This photo I mis-focused but there isn't much to see anyway!

The door is a nice touch. The grill to the right on both sides is not just decoration as it hides the hinges for the door.

I also made one of the sub-models. I was considering keeping this but I decided against it.

Once again the sides have windows...

but the back doesn't. The truck is there to make the photo more worthwhile!

The roof to this one doesn't come off easily as all the tiles are used for the front.

Just to clarify; these houses aren't attached so you can arrange them however you want.

The fronts are quite elaborate and it seems that Lego were trying to make this almost like a simpler market street.

The truck is too small for a minifig...

...but it probably was my favourite car.

Thoughts

I highly recommend this set. In most countries it is good value for money, including Australia. The design is excellent and three instructions are included. (The third is a school. If anyone has made it and wants to post photos feel free! At least one person at EB has made it.) I love how each house has its own car. Due to the way the primary model is made it is a bit weak at the corner, but that was a design choice. My only real complaint about this set is how Lego is going though a mould transition and thus some roof slopes are rough, others are smooth. I can accept either, and Lego has been moving to smooth slopes for years now, but to have a set with about 50/50 is annoying. (The MTT was the same.) But that is my only gripe with this excellent set.
Siegfried
ACAPadmin
ACAPadmin

Re: 4954 Model Town House

Postby panistefanin » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:47 am

Hello! this complex question. Here it is necessary to think...
alternative ccleaner
panistefanin
ACAPuser
ACAPuser

Postby rainahuang » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:21 am

"Our judgment of cappotti-moncler-donna the quality of down jackets mainly come down stuffing, the following to talk about some commonly used methods:

Touching or Moncler di sconto twisting with hand, downy velvet feather touch when moncler-kids there is a soft feeling (feel and the thickness of the fabric material has a relationship). Yurong Fu cashmere content of about 90% can only touch a very small amount of hair terrier, with the reduction of cashmere content, the amount of hairy stem also increases, the more the greater the termperster, the worse the quality, with the thumb and index finger respectively On the down products on both piumini-moncler-2011 sides of the twist, will feel more and more thin, ACAPsoft air max flyknit but it is difficult to rub open, which is a good quality performance; if suddenly rubbed open, indicating moncler coats poor quality; if a thick layer of rub does not scarpe ACAPsoft stefan janoski open, it is likely Is polyester cotton.
      The down products flat press, out of the air, if the quality is good, then a few seconds to restore the status quo (down cashmere containing high, fluffy degree), on the contrary, when patted with dust or fluff drill, indicating poor quality goods, Gently tap down jacket, look at the stitch, if there is no dust overflow as a good product, if ACAPsoft air huarache uomo the dust overflowing for the smash hair or putty made of shoddy products.
      This scarpe ACAPsoft donna fluffy down jacket effect is very magical, take our own, a lot of down jacket is a store in the warehouse pressure, just took out a light section of the warehouse down jacket moncler jackets for piumini-moncler-2012 men (write the article with this article) , Was very thin pressure, and then hang a day with a hanger, miraculously moncler-donna fluffy (not all down jacket will achieve this fluffy ACAPsoft air max 90 donna degree), is this figure, guess scarpe ACAPsoft uomo how he is?

Some light models down jacket can take a look at the light, you can see the filler on the fabric projection, whether the shape of the down and fluff can see clearly, but also a way to judge.
      With a hand down jacket weight, usually short paragraph down jacket weight 300g-400g, feel very light, and then judge according to polyvore girls setsMoncler Outlet the size of the volume, under normal circumstances, light weight, bulky, indicating high cashmere content, fluffy, quality Well, and some down jacket has supporting pouch, fluffy down jacket can be loaded into the pouch.

Smell a little odor, poor quality down jacket due to unfilled filler and fabric will have unpleasant odor, (duck is omnivore, velvet has a smell of smell, although treated can be eliminated, but it is said that the taste of a year or two can be reversed Comes out, but also tolerable, and geese are herbivores, velvet does not smell anything.)"
rainahuang
ACAPregular

Postby rainahuang » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:15 am

"Fifty years ago, three Italian snowmakers, ski champions and ski coaches had a deep friendship in outdoor life and skiing because of their Coach Jewelrycommon love for nature. borsa moncler imbottitaThey designed to leap the polar mountain climbing ski down jacket, due to bold color, innovative design, so that the mask down jacket blockbuster. moncler uomo
piumini moncler 2017

Mongolian mouth lightweight down jackets mens
on the down with a strict selection rule: down jackets best
only use the neck to the chest and abdomen between the duck hair, soft and has a high water resistance, and a&f sale
lighter than the average down, thinner. In recent years, Mengkou and the international top brand cooperation of the down jacket and a series of handbags show that it is the perfect blend of high-end brands, and the trend of brand cooperation to Mongolia moncler bambino outlet
to find a broader world, especially for some bright colors, coach bags on sale online By more and more young people love, so that Mongolia has always stood in the fashion wave!
polyvore girls sets
Mengkou China Mall as a Mongolian company in Asia new balance femme launched the first online mall, lightweight down jackets women's
is committed to the Chinese market to promote the Mongolian brand and high-quality Mongolian down jacket accessories Coach Sunglasses Coach cases

Coach Sunglasses
and other products. Mongolian China Mall by the mouth of the Chinese company set up network sales borsa moncler trapuntatadepartment independent operation, 'respect, patience, smile, caring' service culture deeply rooted in the Internet, and launched the 'outdoor activities', more timely for customers To provide lightweight down jackets ladies
Let's moncler joint brand piumini moncler 2018and product fashion information, so that Mongolia became a domestic and second tier cities fashion backbone."
rainahuang
ACAPregular

Return to Reviews