7586 Sunshine Home

Set reviews

Moderators: ACAPmod, LEGOmod

7586 Sunshine Home

Postby Siegfried » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:47 am

I recently bought this set for my daughters birthday. It's the first BELVILLE set that I've bought for her so it's a bit of an experiment.

The house is 5 rooms and it's made up of mostly large pieces. There still is a decent amount of normal LEGO in it though. The doorways in the house align when it is opened out.

Starting with the bathroom, included is a shower, toilet, sink with vanity and a baby potty. The mirror sticker is one of the few that I put on.

The open plan lounge/LEGO room/dining room is well appointed as well and it has a nice glass table and coffee machine. The LEGO room chairs are Fabuland parts... and don't work really well. It seems they are having jellyfish for dinner! The clock is the only printed part in the set.

Upstairs is a baby room and the master bedroom. The radio and the TV (not shown) were stickers to my disappointment. Up top is an extra room suitable for reading. (Those antenna things were made from spare parts by my daughter. I have no idea what they are supposed to be...)

There are some stickers that go on the back, but I didn't put them on. As it is the set looks OK this way, but since it is a dolls house it doesn't really matter. I do think though that the fireplace should have been given a back.

Image Image
The BBQ is made from normal parts and is quite effective. I think it uses the same light brick that's in the 4998 Stegosaurus set. My kids were using it as a torch before my grumbling ruined their fun...

Like all BELVILLE sets, the highlight is arguably the accessories. I'll be borrowing a few of these from time to time...

Here is the controversial baby catapult.

As you can see, it works OK, but LEGO probably should have tried a bit harder.

We also bought for her 7583 Playful Puppy. It also comes with some nice accessories, but not enough to justify buying unless you want the rest of the parts.

Poor puppy; where does he sleep?

Here is my daughter assembling it. She made me make the house though as she wanted to play a game we bought her. (Note the LEGO drink bottles!)

I didn't take any photos of the figures as they don't seem to be anything new, but I can if people want me to. At the time I was in bit of a hurry as I took these before bed so I wouldn't be stressed if the kids broke it the next day. Overall, these sets seem overpriced to me, and hard to justify unless you actually want a buildable doll's house. (Which we did.) It's still too early to tell if my daughter likes it or not... but at this stage it seems she lost interest in a few days. She does tend to go back to toys though.
Siegfried
ACAPadmin
ACAPadmin

More pics

Postby Siegfried » Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:40 am

I realised afterwards that I forgot to add pictures of the happy couple!

Siegfried
ACAPadmin
ACAPadmin

Re: 7586 Sunshine Home

Postby rainahuang » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:11 am

"Our judgment of cappotti-moncler-donna the quality of down jackets mainly come down stuffing, the following to talk about some commonly used methods:

Touching or Moncler di sconto twisting with hand, downy velvet feather touch when moncler-kids there is a soft feeling (feel and the thickness of the fabric material has a relationship). Yurong Fu cashmere content of about 90% can only touch a very small amount of hair terrier, with the reduction of cashmere content, the amount of hairy stem also increases, the more the greater the termperster, the worse the quality, with the thumb and index finger respectively On the down products on both piumini-moncler-2011 sides of the twist, will feel more and more thin, ACAPsoft air max flyknit but it is difficult to rub open, which is a good quality performance; if suddenly rubbed open, indicating moncler coats poor quality; if a thick layer of rub does not scarpe ACAPsoft stefan janoski open, it is likely Is polyester cotton.
      The down products flat press, out of the air, if the quality is good, then a few seconds to restore the status quo (down cashmere containing high, fluffy degree), on the contrary, when patted with dust or fluff drill, indicating poor quality goods, Gently tap down jacket, look at the stitch, if there is no dust overflow as a good product, if ACAPsoft air huarache uomo the dust overflowing for the smash hair or putty made of shoddy products.
      This scarpe ACAPsoft donna fluffy down jacket effect is very magical, take our own, a lot of down jacket is a store in the warehouse pressure, just took out a light section of the warehouse down jacket moncler jackets for piumini-moncler-2012 men (write the article with this article) , Was very thin pressure, and then hang a day with a hanger, miraculously moncler-donna fluffy (not all down jacket will achieve this fluffy ACAPsoft air max 90 donna degree), is this figure, guess scarpe ACAPsoft uomo how he is?

Some light models down jacket can take a look at the light, you can see the filler on the fabric projection, whether the shape of the down and fluff can see clearly, but also a way to judge.
      With a hand down jacket weight, usually short paragraph down jacket weight 300g-400g, feel very light, and then judge according to polyvore girls setsMoncler Outlet the size of the volume, under normal circumstances, light weight, bulky, indicating high cashmere content, fluffy, quality Well, and some down jacket has supporting pouch, fluffy down jacket can be loaded into the pouch.

Smell a little odor, poor quality down jacket due to unfilled filler and fabric will have unpleasant odor, (duck is omnivore, velvet has a smell of smell, although treated can be eliminated, but it is said that the taste of a year or two can be reversed Comes out, but also tolerable, and geese are herbivores, velvet does not smell anything.)"
rainahuang
ACAPregular

Return to Reviews