FSUs Reggie Northrup signs with Lil Wayn

How to register and the terms of our licenses.

Moderator: ACAPmod

FSUs Reggie Northrup signs with Lil Wayn

Postby sherry2018love » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:54 pm

Lil Wayne has signed his first NFL prospect to his sports agency.The rapper announced in an Instagram post Tuesday that former Florida Statelinebacker Reggie Northrup hadjoinedYoung Money Sports.MORE: Huge NFL Draft regrets | VonMiller farts for charity Stephen Paea Jersey @reggienorthrup #youngmoneyA photo posted by Lil Wayne (@liltunechi) on Mar 29, 2016 at 9:14am PDTAfter the signing broke during FSU's Lael Collins Jersey pro day, Northrup confirmed the newsto the Tallaha see Democrat. He said the rapper's agency is just representing himfor Brice Butler Jersey marketing and brandingand thatRep 1 Sports will manage his contract negotiations.Lil Wayne seen something in me, Northrup said. Hes seen me play. He wanted to start something up, and get involved in the sports world. Hes a big fan of sports.He liked my game, and they Jeff Heath Jersey wanted to do something with me.Theyve been supporting me through this proce s, and Im ble sed to be affiliated with them.Northrup said he built a relationship with Lil Wayne whilein California.
sherry2018love
ACAPuser
ACAPuser

Return to Registration