Michael Sam continues to draw NFL intere

How to register and the terms of our licenses.

Moderator: ACAPmod

Michael Sam continues to draw NFL intere

Postby sherry2018love » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:30 pm

Michael Sam continues to get interest from NFL teams, even while he takes a sabbatical from the Canadian Football League forpersonal reasons, said Montreal Alouettes vice president, Jim Popp.Popp told The Guardian that he'd be surprised Richard Sherman Jersey if Sam does not return to the team, which plays its first game Thursday. Sam left the team abruptly June 12 and Popp said he has been in regular communication with Sam and his agents.MORE: Notable NFL players who also played in the CFL | Openly gay athletesIn the meantime, undisclosed NFL teams are keeping a close watch in hopes that Sam will play and offer further proof that he can be an NFL defensive end despite being undersized at 6-2 and 261 pounds."I do think there are still teams in this day that still have interest in him, and they are hoping he does play in the CFL and he does well, because they want to take a chance on Malik McDowell Jersey him for their team or see him do certain things for their team," Popp said.He said several teams have called him since Sam went home."They wouldn't be calling if they weren't interested," he told the Guardian. "They were monitoring him to see how he did here. There's a lot of people who want to see Michael Sam play, and they are going to tune in to see him play."Popp said he knows the personal i sue Sam is dealing with and described it as significant, without disclosing details.Sam was drafted in the seventh round in 2014 by the St. Louis Rams, Nick Vannett Jersey a team with one of the deepest defensive fronts in football,but was released before the season began. He then signed with the Cowboys' practice squad, but they did not keep him either. At the time, Popp said he was pursuing Sam and Tim Tebow, and cam close to signing them both. Tebow took a job with ESPN as college football analyst and is now with the Eagles; Sam stayed out of football.Popp said he believed Sam was simplytired.Even now, he believes the pre sure of being the first openly gay and active profe sional football player has taken a George Fant Jersey mental toll on the former Mi souri product.I think he needed a break, Popp said. Thats my personal belief. I think it was just overwhelming to some degree, and he needs to clear his mind, clear his head. Do I think he wants to play? Do I think he wants to be on the field? Do I think he wants to be Michael Sam the football player? I, 100 percent, believe that. Yes.
sherry2018love
ACAPuser
ACAPuser

Return to Registration