Madden 15 trailer features Kevin Hart Da

How to register and the terms of our licenses.

Moderator: ACAPmod

Madden 15 trailer features Kevin Hart Da

Postby sherry2018love » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:37 am

For every commercial featuring Peyton and Eli Manning rapping there's a dozen more like the one EA Sports released today for Madden '15 that mi ses Tahir Whitehead Jersey just about every po sible mark.The premise of the commerical (gasp!) is surprisingly thin, where Kevin Hart and Dave Franco are apparently friends with nothing friendly to speak of between them, ready to destroy each other for the sake of calling themselves champion in the video game.I have so many questions that I fear will forever go unanswered:Is Kevin Hart really friends with Dave Franco?How do you get Lac Edwards Jersey your eyebrows to look like that?Is Damian Lillard going to steal my girl?Where can I buy Dave Franco's jacket?If I buy Dave Franco's jacket do Bruce Ellington Jersey I also have to get it two sizes too small?The commercial ends with Franco pulling out all the stops, coldly dismantling Hart in Madden while his own house burns to the ground. It's all very cringe-worthy, where the Russell Wilson Jersey hyperbole of comedy is devoid of real timing or chemistry.I think the le son here is if you're an insane person willing to slap your friends in the face or let your house burn down over a video game, pick up Madden '15.
sherry2018love
ACAPuser
ACAPuser

Return to Registration