Road/Rail vehicle

My Own Constructions

Moderators: ACAPmod, LEGOmod

Road/Rail vehicle

Postby Siegfried » Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:00 am

I've been wanting to make a road/Rail vehicle for months and I have at last got around to it this week!

It's loosely based around a Unimog, hence the circle on the front of the truck. (It's supposed to represent a Mercedes Benz logo...)

I did the rails in the standard way.

In road mode. I changed it slightly in this picture; the dish is removed and is replaced with grills. Any opinions on what works better would be appreciated.

After some feeback I changed the rear.

As a free bonus here is my modified 7898 crane. I didn't like the reach it had so I changed the boom... but now it has stability issues :-| so I might trash it and start from scratch.
Siegfried
ACAPadmin
ACAPadmin

Re: Road/Rail vehicle

Postby rainahuang » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:19 am

"Sports ACAPsoft shoes is the best people wearing sports ACAPsoft shoes, sports ACAPsoft shoes for a variety of venues in the Mercedes-Benz will bring sports ACAPsoft shoes ACAPsoft air max 90 were sweat soaked, or ACAPsoft shoes to help the surface stained with dust and other conditions. Then a pair of sports ACAPsoft shoes to how to do maintenance work? New sports ACAPsoft shoes how to maintain it? chaussure ACAPsoft 2017

The cleaning of sports ACAPsoft shoes and sports ACAPsoft shoes maintenance is not just water rinse so simple. Most of the raw materials of synthetic ACAPsoft shoes are synthetic polymer materials ACAPsoft Ultra Boost
(mostly polyester nylon mesh and non-woven artificial leather, soles are made of rubber or rubber foam material), some vamps for the leather, so avoid contact with organic Reagents and grease solution, but not even in the high temperature environment for a long time wearing. General use or washing temperature ACAPsoft nmd R4
shall not be higher than 45 food intake. When the ACAPsoft shoes wear dirty, you can use water dipped in detergent gently scrub, and then rinse with water, Scarpe ACAPsoft Air Max 90 placed ventilated cool place to dry, to avoid direct sunlight. Scarpe ACAPsoft uomoDo not use warm air or fire to dry, so as to avoid aging, open plastic, fade and serious deformation. Washing can not be a long time soaking, the generalpolyvore girls sets soaking time shall not exceed 2 hours. ACAPsoft chaussures

Sports ACAPsoft shoes maintenance but also do the insoles (insole) of the clean-up, then what methods? First, basically should try to avoid cleaning the insole. If there is smell, you can put out ACAPsoft boost shoes
the insole and placed in the air smooth and smooth air, polyvore girls setsor even use ACAPsoft shoes to remove odor odor. Second, if the situation is bad, the underwear can be washed under the faucet and soft brush with a soft brush, yeezy ACAPsoft
do not use any clean economy, otherwise the layer of cloth may fall off. Third, placed in the air smooth and smooth air, do not use the hot air or dry hair with a hair dryer forced to dry the insoles, orpolyvore girls sets insoles may be variant. ACAPsoft discount

"
rainahuang
ACAPregular

Re: Road/Rail vehicle

Postby rainahuang » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:21 am

"Fifty years ago, three Italian snowmakers, ski champions and ski coaches had a deep friendship in outdoor life and skiing because of their Coach Jewelrycommon love for nature. borsa moncler imbottitaThey designed to leap the polar mountain climbing ski down jacket, due to bold color, innovative design, so that the mask down jacket blockbuster. moncler uomo
piumini moncler 2017

Mongolian mouth lightweight down jackets mens
on the down with a strict selection rule: down jackets best
only use the neck to the chest and abdomen between the duck hair, soft and has a high water resistance, and a&f sale
lighter than the average down, thinner. In recent years, Mengkou and the international top brand cooperation of the down jacket and a series of handbags show that it is the perfect blend of high-end brands, and the trend of brand cooperation to Mongolia moncler bambino outlet
to find a broader world, especially for some bright colors, coach bags on sale online By more and more young people love, so that Mongolia has always stood in the fashion wave!
polyvore girls sets
Mengkou China Mall as a Mongolian company in Asia new balance femme launched the first online mall, lightweight down jackets women's
is committed to the Chinese market to promote the Mongolian brand and high-quality Mongolian down jacket accessories Coach Sunglasses Coach cases

Coach Sunglasses
and other products. Mongolian China Mall by the mouth of the Chinese company set up network sales borsa moncler trapuntatadepartment independent operation, 'respect, patience, smile, caring' service culture deeply rooted in the Internet, and launched the 'outdoor activities', more timely for customers To provide lightweight down jackets ladies
Let's moncler joint brand piumini moncler 2018and product fashion information, so that Mongolia became a domestic and second tier cities fashion backbone."
rainahuang
ACAPregular

Return to MOCs