Staunch; a Resolution medium transport on a recon mission

My Own Constructions

Moderators: ACAPmod, LEGOmod

Staunch; a Resolution medium transport on a recon mission

Postby Siegfried » Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:13 am

Due to our self imposed 5 photo limit Hinckley and I had trouble showing all the details of our MOCs. I wanted to show better photos of mine straight after, but I decided I wanted to change some of the colours. However, I realised that if I started doing that I probably would change too much, so here it is, in its Technicolour glory!

Top front.

The previously unseen top rear. 8-°

Cockpit.

Cockpit with front removed; note the stylish blue interior! :-P

Front thruster, open airlock and landing gear.

Front landing gear, down.

Front landing gear, up, and loading light.

Main engine, flight position.

Main engine again.

Main engine, decent position. (I tried to do a rear landing gear but nothing worked so I went for this solution. It is surprisingly stable.)

Main engine again.

Aft thrusters.

Sensor package and twin fusion cannons.

Winch. (Staunch is modeled after a helicopter skycrane.)

The crew. The guys to the left fly the transport, the guy in the front right is the fighter jock, and the others are shock troops. (The shock part comes from their appearance! X-D ) Interestingly me and Hinckley seemed to have made the same red haired pilot! *wacko*

Robot. He was made from spare parts after I gave up on making a buggy.

This was supposed to be some sort of portable tracking array. :-P

One of my favourite minor features was the food box, but it was too hard to see! :'-( That was where I put the shark head and the rest of the merman! :-P

This is a drop pod. It was one of the last mini-MOCs that I made and I quite liked it.

What a tough bunch! I wouldn't want to take them on!

Fighters this small generally aren't my style, but I had to find a use for the wings!

I also made a hover thingy. It is very hard to see in the pictures.

Well that is probably enough. There are a few more here if you want more. :-P Thanks for looking, and thanks even more to the people who voted for me. What I will probably do now is completely rebuild it so it has more body. I have always wanted to make a drop ship and this one is half way there....

(This was originally posted here)
Siegfried
ACAPadmin
ACAPadmin

Return to MOCs