Fortified Windmill

My Own Constructions

Moderators: ACAPmod, LEGOmod

Fortified Windmill

Postby Siegfried » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:38 am

Here is a fortified windmill!

Gee. Now I can make flour in safety. What? Who said that? Look at the top. Go on...

See? It's a money box! Wow wee. But it's not just any money box. Turn it around. Go on. *sweet*

Notice those gears? So what? Turn it again. :-|

Oh look, it's the back. Remove the back o rude mysterious voice.

Bleach! You bought Knights Kingdom figures! I was young! I needed the Lego! :-$ But you see I have found a good use for it as I needed a Lego piece to hold the money. :-P

Moving right along, notice this thing? This catches the money, rotates under the weight, and then via some gears turns the windmill. Isn't that cool? Sort of I suppose. I'm still feeling ill over the Knights Kingdom figures... Does it actually work? Better than you would think actually. It took me several redesigns to get a good balance of gearing as well as the right design for the impeller thing. My first design was just a "+", but it didn't work too well. The insides that you can't see have some slopes to guide the coins as well as more gearing so it has about a 1:4 ratio. I would show this but I would need to break the front. Go on! Break it! Errr... no. But I might take some other photos later. I'm not happy with some of these anyway.

Here is the other side. Is there an interior? You are annoying.

As you can see, no. The door is just for show. Can I go? Yes. Please do.

Now that he's gone, I hope you like it. Thanks for looking! *sweet*
Siegfried
ACAPadmin
ACAPadmin

Re: Fortified Windmill

Postby rainahuang » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:34 am

"""Fifty years ago, three Italian snowmakers, ski champions and ski coaches had a deep friendship in outdoor life and skiing because of their common love for nature. They designed to moncler coats leap the polar mountain ACAPsoft climbing ski down jacket, due to bold moncler-donna 2016 color, innovative design, so that the mask moncler-2016 Christian Louboutin talon down jacket zapatos ACAPsoft blazer blockbuster.

Mongolian mouth on the down with scarpe ACAPsoft a strict selection rule: only use the neck to the chest and abdomen between chaussures ACAPsoft the duck hair, soft and has a high water resistance, and lighter than the Scarpe ACAPsoft uomo Moncler Outlet moncler-uomo 2016 average mujer ACAPsoft free run 2 down, thinner. In recent years, Mengkou and the international top brand cooperation of the ACAPsoft kwazi action down jacket and a series polyvore girls sets of handbags show that it is the perfect blend of high-end brands, and the trend of brand cooperation ACAPsoft air force 1 to Mongolia to find moncler-bambini 2016 a broader world, especially for some bright colors, By more and more young people love, so that Moncler di sconto Mongolia has always stood in the fashion wave!

Mengkou China Mall moncler-2015 as a Mongolian company in Asia launched the first online mall, is committed to the Chinese market to promote the Mongolian Zapatos ACAPsoft ACAPsoft brand and high-quality Mongolian down jacket accessories and zapatos ACAPsoft de mujer other products. Mongolian China Mall by the mouth of the Chinese company set up network sales department independent operation, 'respect, patience, smile, caring' service culture deeply rooted in the Internet, and launched the 'outdoor activities', more timely for customers To provide Let's moncler joint brand and product fashion information, so that Mongolia became a ACAPsoft domestic and second tier cities fashion backbone.""
"
rainahuang
ACAPregular

Re: Fortified Windmill

Postby rainahuang » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:13 am

"Pandora jewelry from the Greek mythology. beautiful PANDORA charms
Prometheus stole the gods of heaven to the mortal. Zeus in order to retaliate Prometheus, ordered the Vulcan Hephaistus to create a woman Pandora, pandora promotion 2017and let the gods generously Pandora can easily be tempted to the mortal. The goddess of wisdom Athenian then gave Pandora's gorgeous costumes, fashion uprising, love god love Freudate is given Pandora beauty. Charm of the goddess of Heffestus created a necklace to the Pandora. pandora rings

polyvore girls sets
Zeus gave Pandora a box, Thomas Sabo Jewellerybut did not allow her to open, and then sent her to the world in the creation of Pandora, she was given the curiosity, so failed to withstand the temptation to open the box when Cheap Charm Bracelets
she looked into the box When all the later painful demon disease, demons, etc. from the box to escape the box there is only hope and opportunities.Therefore, Pandora jewelry also represents the luck and hope."
rainahuang
ACAPregular

Return to MOCs