Fortified Windmill

My Own Constructions

Moderators: ACAPmod, LEGOmod

Fortified Windmill

Postby Siegfried » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:38 am

Here is a fortified windmill!

Gee. Now I can make flour in safety. What? Who said that? Look at the top. Go on...

See? It's a money box! Wow wee. But it's not just any money box. Turn it around. Go on. *sweet*

Notice those gears? So what? Turn it again. :-|

Oh look, it's the back. Remove the back o rude mysterious voice.

Bleach! You bought Knights Kingdom figures! I was young! I needed the Lego! :-$ But you see I have found a good use for it as I needed a Lego piece to hold the money. :-P

Moving right along, notice this thing? This catches the money, rotates under the weight, and then via some gears turns the windmill. Isn't that cool? Sort of I suppose. I'm still feeling ill over the Knights Kingdom figures... Does it actually work? Better than you would think actually. It took me several redesigns to get a good balance of gearing as well as the right design for the impeller thing. My first design was just a "+", but it didn't work too well. The insides that you can't see have some slopes to guide the coins as well as more gearing so it has about a 1:4 ratio. I would show this but I would need to break the front. Go on! Break it! Errr... no. But I might take some other photos later. I'm not happy with some of these anyway.

Here is the other side. Is there an interior? You are annoying.

As you can see, no. The door is just for show. Can I go? Yes. Please do.

Now that he's gone, I hope you like it. Thanks for looking! *sweet*
Siegfried
ACAPadmin
ACAPadmin

Return to MOCs