v2.0 && v1.9

Play a part in the future and try out our in-progress versions!

Moderator: ACAPmod

v2.0 && v1.9

Postby Siegfried » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:32 am

Currently there's two plans going on here;

v1.9

Make all the programs more modular for increased productivity pending a v2.0 release. Currently iTimeSync is complete, and XorIt, Egg and JukeBx are in the process. XorIt is on the site as a flawed Alpha, JukeBx is heavily used by me, and Egg has some way to go. Realistically this will never be completed. Programming Windows applications in MASM32 was never terribly fast as research was generally needed to use current APIs. It took several years to get the the point of releasing iTimeSync v1.9, and there's been no public progress since. (JukeBx is close, but it needs a lot of work to make it consumer grade.) This show will go on, but it could be a long time.

v.2.0 MASM32

Currently considered a dead concept.

v2.0 C++

This is the way forward for Sinner Computing / ACAPsoft. TwinSeek has a Beta now on the site that has been running for the past six months and I found the time over this Easter to get it Beta worthy, more work is needed, but that'll be discussed elsewhere. The next program planned is iTimeSync, which should be the fastest to convert considering it was re-modularised and updated only "recently".

These are for the most part will be line-by-line ports for the initial release, but new features will be added where practical. At the current moment there still some assembly code (not MASM32) so these will only be 32 bit for now.
Siegfried
ACAPadmin
ACAPadmin

Re: v2.0 && v1.9

Postby Ericlkelly » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:00 pm

There are things here that I didn't think some time as of late. Because of cool such a position, to the point that is to a great degree carefully taken, we will talk a huge amount of colleagues about it.
Ericlkelly

Return to Beta Zone